Maine Post Lasik Eye Care
With today’s technology and advanced treatment options for vision and eyecare, many people are choosing to get LASIK eye surgery to correct the problems they have with their vision. LASIK has provided successful medical results for a number of individuals, improving their lives by improving their vision.
Recieving the Best Lasik Post Op Treatment
At the office of Dr. Doiron, we provide pre-surgery and post-surgery care for eye correcting surgeries. If you are considering eye surgery, it’s important that you take the necessary steps to ensure you are a good candidate for the operation. It’s also important that you meet with your eye doctor so that you completely understand the process and steps involved with your surgery. Pre-op care can help to ensure that you are comfortable with the surgery and feel ready for what changes will come post operation.
Although Dr. Doiron and his exceptional staff do not perform eye surgeries at their Biddeford, Maine office, they do offer pre and post LASIK operation care. Maine post LASIK care is vital to the healing and proper treatment of your eyes. If you know you are going to be participating in LASIK surgery, call Dr. Doiron to set up your after surgery appointment today. We can make sure that your eyes are healing properly and that you feel comfortable with the transition into your new and improved eyesight.
Factors of LASIK Care Maine
Some factors and tips that you should remember for after-surgery care include:
- Do not participate in sports or active hobbies for at least one week.
- Avoid water that may be contaminated, as well as pools and hot tubs for one week.
- Wear sunglasses whenever possible.
- Use all medications and eye drops as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do you not rub, squeeze, or poke your eyes for at least one week.
- Do not wear makeup for one week.
- Make sure to go to your pre and post LASIK appointments.
If you are interested in LASIK surgery, contact our office today to see how we can help you before your surgery and with LASIK after care Maine.