It is hard to navigate the unknown, but we wanted to take the time to discuss with you, our valuable customers, what we are doing to keep your phone service operating at fully peak levels while at the same time keeping our employees and community safe. We understand the faith you have placed in us, and that your phone service is your lifeline navigating business issues at this time and we are here to support and assist any way we can.
We are consistently monitoring updates on COVID-19 and following updates, guidelines, and recommendations from both the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) regarding the status of the virus and its impact on the community at large. We understand in the current situation how important it is to keep your Crexendo Ride the Cloud® services operating smoothly so that you can continue to operate your business remotely if necessary and keep running efficiently.
First, we want to let you know that we are in constant contact with all our supply chain partners and we do not anticipate any disruption in the supplies, materials or services we need to provide you with.
We are also making sure that we keep all necessary staff on site and/or remote to maintain and provide you the same service you have come to depend on.
Now, let us discuss what we are doing with our employees to continue to provide for their welfare and the welfare of those they come in contact with. We share your concerns and would like to underscore our commitment to the safety and well-being of our team members and any visitors.
- Team members are encouraged to engage in frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least twenty seconds.
- We have instructed sick team members to stay home.
- We have told our team members to only travel if it’s business critical.
- We have deployed hand sanitizing stations throughout our corporate location so that guests and team members have access to disinfectant at all times.
- We have started extra cleaning of high touch surfaces multiple times a day and stocking additional cleaning and sanitizing supplies
- We are having smaller in person meeting or holding meetings electronically so that we meet local and state suggested requirements.
We are working diligently to make sure our customers and employees have the support they need from Crexendo. We hope that you stay safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. As this situation continues to evolve, we will ensure that our teams are ready to serve you.
With that in mind, we are more ready than ever to help get you up to speed with our powerful, remote-enabling tools:
- Telecommuting capabilities: allow your employees to work safely from home by using cloud communications software, all you need is a wifi connection.
- Video Conference tools: our CrexConnexe video conferencing platform allows your team to always stay connected, share important files, and much more from anywhere.
- Mobile Applications: Make phone calls from your work phone number on your computer or cellphone; it all runs seamlessly through our cloud management platform.
- Dashboard Analytics & Reports: You can always keep your team accountable even when they’re not in the same four walls and utilize those reports to keep running efficiently.
We want your business and employees to stay productive and safe through these times. We’re here to help you succeed no matter what.
— Doug Gaylor, President & COO